When I first started my Business, I was so Inspired to do what it took to get the business started.
In fact, I would wake up every morning, excited that I had enough faith in my self to quit a job that I loved to start my own business.
Then 10 years into my Business Journey, I began to lose my inspiration. I was tired and began to lose interest in the business. Furthermore, I did not understand how you can be so excited about a Business, then years later….lose interest in the business.
I realized that I needed to do something to get my inspiration back. Once I got my inspiration back, I realized that I needed to be inspired in order to last as a Business Owner.
Can you relate to my story? Are you feeling stuck? Feeling like you need to go to another level in Business? Feeling Frustrated? Does it seem like you have lost interest in your Business?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, its time for you to Get Inspired Again!
In my upcoming Summer Coaching Series, I will show you how to get and stay inspired as a Business Owner! After all…if you are not inspired, you are probably not very productive or enthusiastic.
My Summer Coaching Series Begins on Monday June 2, 2014. When you sign-up, you will have access to:
- Two ( 30-minute) live inspirational coaching sessions with me
- 30 days of inspirational emails
- a Free copy of my Get Inspired ebook for Business Women!
If you are ready to have an inspired and productive Summer, click here.
It’s time to Get Inspired!
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” ~Paul J. Meyer
The key to having a more productive business week is hidden in your daily routine. In fact, if you take the time to plan your business days at the beginning of the week; you will find that your days are more productive.
Also, it is vital that you plan to do things that give you a higher pay-off for your business such as; (Marketing,etc,) and then tackle the lower pay-off task, such as reading email.
For example, if it gives you a higher pay-off to follow-up with a potential customer on Monday morning; that task should be at the top of your to-do list. I think you get the point.
Here are six things that you can do at the beginning of the week to assure that you have a productive week and to assure that you are doing more of what will give you a higher pay-off. I have also included three examples of low-payoff items:
- Take the time on Sunday evening or on Monday morning to create a priority list for your business week. Write down task that must be handled right away and do not do anything else until they are done. If it takes all week to accomplish the tasks, then do that and celebrate at the end of the week, when the task are done!
- Spend some time every day, following-up with potential clients. Customers or Clients really appreciate the fact that you followed up with them and your follow-up it just may turn into a new sale.
- If you have employees, take some time to invest in your top 20% employees. This is a strategy that I learned from Leadership Guru, John Maxwell. It is vital that you invest in your key team players. You can invest in your team members by conducting a short weekly training or coaching session that will empower your staff member to be better at his or her job. If you are the only player on your team, then take some time everyday to read a Leadership or personal development book. Invest in you and your team every week!
- Take some time to market your business every week or follow-up on your current marketing strategies to see if they are giving you results. Be sure to post on your business social media pages daily and interact with your followers.
- Plan some quiet time every day, so that you can renew and refresh your mind. As business owners we are constantly thinking and always on the go. However, you will be more creative if you would take the time everyday to be still; find a quiet space and calm your mind. (this could be done in as little as 15 minutes a day and don’t forget the note pad, because great ideas always come to a peaceful mind)
Have a Successful and Productive Business Week!